Super-quick demo of the AmpRidge MightyMic S. Take a listen. Shot & Edited on Filmakr at PhotoPlus Expo 2015.
How this AmpRidge video was made entirely using only one video app
First Filmakr creator used a custom preset created for this series of films about gear at PhotoPlus Expo 2015. It included Intro / Outro , titles, and music. He shot the interview with Paul Ackel VP Sales, AmpRidge. Then he used FIlmakr’s Dropbox functionality to import a product shot clip. This was inserted over the interview dialogue using Filmakr’s one-of-a-kind drag-&-drop b-roll feature.
• 4k 100 Mbps (Download the 3840×2160 file on Vimeo for full quality)
• Nykvist Filter
• 35mm Film Grain, Large Vignette
• External Mic Level, Manual Audio Gain Control
• Custom Preset
• Drag & Drop b-roll
• Mix Clip Audio
• On-clip Titles
• Import Clip
• Import from Dropbox
MightyMic S iPhone Shotgun Video Microphone
This is a high quality condenser microphone that does not need any batteries as it is powered by the device. So you never get stuck doing that big video shoot only to find out the batteries are dead. Just plug it into the headphone jack of your device. Then connect your headphones into the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack on the back of the microphone.
• More focused sound than with the built-in mic.
• Hypercardioid shotgun design reduces unwanted sounds from the back and sides.
• Included foam windscreen reduces wind noise.
• Rear headphone jack to monitor sound without removing the microphone.
• No batteries required for operation.
• Monitor sound while video recording with Filmakr App.