iTunes File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You can copy files between your computer and apps on your iOS device that work with iTune File Sharing. Filmakr has the ability to use file sharing between your iOS device and your Mac. For instance, you shoot numerous clips into Filmakr, then copy them to your Mac so that you can open them in Premiere or Final Cut Pro for Mac OS X. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to locate your video folder inside of Filmakr and copy the entire contents to your computer.
What you need for iTunes File Sharing
See which of your iOS apps can share files with your computer
- Plug in your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select your device in iTunes. Get help if you can’t find it.
- Click Apps in the list on the left and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- In this section, you’ll see a list of file-sharing apps on your device.
Copy files from your computer to your iOS app
- Select Filmakr in the list in the file-sharing section in iTunes to see the folders that are available for sharing.
- Drag and drop a Folder to a folder or window on your computer to copy it to your computer Note: you can only copy folders and not individual files.
- Or click Add, find the Folder you want to copy to your computer from the Documents list and click “Save to”.