You can quick switch back and forth between the front and back cameras as much as you like while recording continuous video.This is great for interviews and getting yourself into the act. We see it as providing kind of a “visual by-line” allowing you the Filmakr to become part of your film. This one-of-a-kind feature comes in handy when walking through a location and narrating what you see. You can keep speaking and switch from the front camera (ACAM) to your back camera (BCAM) so we see what you are talking about. Quick and easy mobile filmmaking!
How to Quick Switch your Filmakr app Cameras between ACAM & BCAM
1) Select the camera you want to start with by tapping the A/B Button on the bottom toolbar left of the Record Button.
2) Tap the Record Button to begin capturing video into your Filmstrip.
3) Tap the A/B Button to switch back and forth between cameras.
4) Tap the Record Button to stop.
5) Tap the Filmstrip Button in the lower-left corner of the bottom toolbar, or double-tap anywhere on the screen to reveal your Filmstrip. You will see the clips from both cameras laid out.
6) Touch your Filmstrip leave Camera Mode and enter Playback Mode to see your automatically edited film.
Camera quick-switching works 1080p and 720p standard bitrates.