Are you getting an annoying pop-up every time you launch Filmakr? Why are you asking me to enter my Apple id — again!?! Restore purchases should be the fix you need…
How To Restore Purchases
Creating and logging in with a Filmakr account is a good idea. It unlocks all Motion Effects which are FREE FOREVER. Also, Premium For Business subscribers are required to do so in order to access Filmakr’s pro features. Sometimes however, you might encounter a hiccough with Apple’s systems where an iTunes login alert from pops up repeatedly. To solve this issue, restore purchases via the RESTORE UPGRADE button found on Filmakr’s in-app store screen.
UPDATE: This might be the cause: When some background service runs on the device which may need the Apple id, thats why it is asking. Like AppStore, Maps, Weather etc.” We’re continuing to look into it.
Follow these steps.
- Tap the + button in the upper-right corner
- Swipe to select a preset with a badgeTRY THIS FOR FREE Link
- Tap the badge
- Tap RESTORE UPGRADE
- Tap OK on the pop-up alert to confirm.
If you don’t see your in-app purchases
Apple tells you how to restore your in-app purchases. You might need to restore a purchase when:
• You remove and reinstall an app.
• You install a purchased app on another device using the same Apple ID.
Apple notes that “not all apps have a restore option” but we do!!
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error
- Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase. Sign in with a different Apple ID if you need to.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed.
- Check your purchase history in iTunes on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
- Restart your device.
Filmakr’s Create New Film Screen
The Create New Film Screen doesn’t just provide you with your Filmakr Presets. You can also SIGN IN to and OUT from your Filmakr account.
Filmakr’s In-App Store Screen
This screen is where your can you can restore you upgrades.